1.27.2011

New(er) Work

I've been really under the weather lately, but I'm feeling better and back to some of the projects I've started in the new year. Above is a linoleum block print of a robin I did recently.


These are hanging in the guest room above a bookcase. I have had a lot of fun experimenting with linoleum. I love simple, sparse designs with organic shapes and colors. These prints are probably my favorite thing I've done in awhile.






I found this blue cordoury at the thrift shop and was just dying to make a rabbit with it.




Deer with felt antlers. I have so much fun making these soft toys.


You may see some of these in my future ETSY shop! Stay tuned.






1 comment:

  1. Very nice block prints. I've done a bit with lino block prints *many years ago and found it a fun medium. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete