9.06.2011

More Plant Action

I just couldn't wait to share my new discovery. I work with elderly people in one darn-nice retirement/assisted living facility.

The other day, I was walking around the building and came across an area of large windows full of plants, mostly succulents! So today I came prepared with my camera.







This lightbulb terrarium is captivating.







This is my most favorite plant in the collection. A mini Black Aeonium.







The rosettes are the size of a quarter.





Great-looking Burrow's Tail.











This is another neat aeomium. Love the woody stems.




The joy of plants in unexpected places!


1 comment:

  1. Love the light bulb. That is such a great idea. And I think the dark aeonium is an old Zwartkop. I think the flowers are small because it is old and inside.

    ReplyDelete