7.31.2011

Market

It been a couple weeks since we've had a chance to go to the Farmer's Market. So I was really excited this week. We made a b-line to Mark's stand and I was thrilled to see several different types of aloe for sale.



As always, it was a hard decision but I came home with this lovely striped beauty. Towards the beginning of the season, I had admired a much larger version on Mark's table, and was happy to see this one--a small plant for a small price :)





Other items at the market were very vibrant and plentiful, like these green tomatoes.





I was so happy to see these pepper plants--I've wanted one for awhile and the vendor had several varieties. Aren't they pretty?






Honey!





On our way to the market, I stopped to look into the large window of a tailoring shop on the corner. I loved looking in and seeing all her stuff. Very pretty!


























No comments:

Post a Comment